Interns and volunteers are an important part of our program, and help out with everything from rock climbing instruction to after-school activities, from camping to web site development to marketing.
All interns and volunteers must fill out an application, attend an interview with a staff person, provide proof of medical insurance, and are subject to an FBI background check, including fingerprinting. Interns and volunteers are asked to assume the cost of this background check when possible.
Volunteer and Internship Opportunities with cityWILD
- After-school School Program Volunteers
- Website Management and Media Development
- Rock Climbing Instructors
- Hiking/Camping/Backpacking Leader or Assistant
- River Guides (Paddle Boat, inflatable kayak, oar boat)
- General Office Administration
- Program Development/Curriculum Development
- Construction/General Contractors
- many more!
cityWILD Board of Directors – cityWILD is always interested in speaking with individuals who are interested in serving on our Board of Directors. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jes Ward for information or to set up a meeting. Jes can be reached at 303-227-6862 or email@example.com.